Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Update

This will be a quick update because I'm a little on the tired side...it's been a long weekend.

My poor little boy has been pretty sick this week. He has one of his two year molars coming in and he caught a cold that I had last weekend so he was in pretty rough shape. Poor baby had to go on the nebulizer again for a couple days, didn't eat much and was really cuddly for most of the week. It breaks my heart to see him like that.

He didn't take long to recover though, and was feeling much better by this weekend. Yesterday (Saturday) he had his swim lessons and then spent the rest of the day with Grammy. Mark and I did some shopping and then headed to Lake Placid for dinner at The Whiteface Lodge. Grammy got us a gift certificate to use for our anniversary, but we never had a chance to get down there to use it, so we used it for my birthday. I have never been to a restaurant where they check your coat and they have a sommelier, so needless to say it was a pretty fancy place. We had a very nice meal, one that was much overdue.

On Sunday, I again had a busy day getting ready for Katy's bridal shower. We had a really nice party for Katy up at Joan's house in the afternoon and Katy got some great stuff for her house.

Jack also enjoyed himself eating all of the munchies we had. We didn't end up leaving Joan's until about 5:15, so I was just able to do some laundry and play with Jack for a little bit before he headed off to bed. This weekend just seemed to fly by.

I of course have to leave you with one more picture. Jack loves playing with his boots and putting things in them lately. His newest thing to do....


Yep...that's his sippy cup. What a strange little boy.

We have another busy week ahead of us again, but what else is new. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack looks as scared as I do with that hat on!!! Thanks for the great party!!