Saturday, December 12, 2009

First snow...

I don't have much time because I'm headed off to work, but I wanted to upload some pictures I took the other night of Mark and Jack making our first snowman together. Mark did most of the work, but Jack really enjoyed watching and try to help. Whenever we walk outside he says good morning to our "no-man"...he was very proud.

He was so happy to finally get outside!
Next to the bottom of the snowman...Rolling the middle, and a nice shot of the new house...
The finished product!
Mark says it's a tradition to go inside and have some hot chocolate after you make a snowman....Jack was all about continuing that tradition too....

Next to come...pictures from our visit with Santa today!! Jack had such a good time...he wasn't overly crazy about Santa, but he really liked Mrs. Claus and had WAY too much fun playing with his friend Ryan. Tomorrow we go to Grammy's house to have some cookies, so I'll have pictures from that too. Hope everyone is enjoying the snow!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yea!!! Sorry about last night - I didn't hear you and my phone was off. Hope Jack and you warmed up!

Here is my new blog:
http://frugallivingnny.blogspot.com
I just started - so it's not completly ready to go yet, but I'd figure I'd share it anyways.