Friday, December 4, 2009

Finally!!

Since Mark already hacked into my account, I will take that as a hint to update our blog. I apologize for my laziness, but things have been pretty busy around here with two jobs and trying to make the house feel more like a home we have been worn right out. It doesn't help that my laptop is about to **** the bed and it takes me forever to get things done on here. But without further adieu here is what we have been up to....


we made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch...

painted our pumpkins...
dressed up as Spiderman...
played with our friends...
got messy!!
Stuffed our bellies...
got some exercise...
built a fort with Daddy...put up the Christmas tree...

and put presents under the tree...
and enjoying our beautiful new home!
Hope fully I can get back in the swing of things and keep everyone up to date more often...we all know how I am though!!

No comments: