Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wedding!

I realize I'm a few days late....but I have over 430 pictures of the wedding to go through that I haven't even scratched the surface of them!! Anyway, if you were not aware, Mark's mom got married on Saturday!! I was so graciously asked to be their photographer so of course I have lots of them to share with you! I, however, was very nervous about being their photographer...I didn't want to mess up my mother-in-laws pictures...so I asked Barbie to help. She, being the absolutely amazing person she is, offered to help and provide the cameras!! So, without further adieu, here are just SOME of the pictures taken of that beautiful day....

(the first few are edited but the rest are not...excuse the bad color in some of them...)

Coming down the aisle...
Vows...
Rings...

Newly married....
Obviously edited....I think this one is so cute =)

The wedding party...
Showing Jack where to run...
Jack and Kerrigan
Yummy...cake...
My dad, mom and Jack...Barbie made him laugh really hard!
First dance sung by Aunt Missy...
Justin...
Jack and daddy waving...
Jack and Grammy...
Locomotion...
Jack, my little dancing fool!
Getting ready for the garter toss...
Mark and I....(insert "awwwww" here)
Singing at the end of the day..
I know it's not much, so I'll try to post more another night. Oh...and I'll also try to post pictures of our other exciting news!! (I'm sure most of you know what it is....but I'll put the pictures up tomorrow night for everyone to see...and no, I'm not pregnant =) he he)

No comments: