Monday, August 24, 2009

Our exciting news....

Okay, I'm sure most of you know what the news is by now, but I'm sorry to keep the rest of you waiting. So here it is....










We have our house!!!

We still haven't paid for it, thanks to our wonderful appraiser who is taking her time and of course under appraised us...but that's another story. Mark and I are absolutely in love with it and it already feels like home for us. We can't wait to move in...but that will take quite a few more weeks...again, another long story.

I do have more pictures though...and more to come as the rest of the house gets completed!

The crane lifting our house...

There goes the front half...My dad holding the house up with just a hammer....

Our front door....Jack in the window running away (he thought I was going to leave him when he saw me outside)

The spare bathroom...
Our AWESOME kitchen...
Dining room...Our walk-in closet....

So there you have it...our brand new house! Very exciting stuff!!

No comments: