Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weekend without Daddy and a very busy week...

Well, this past weekend Jack and I got to hang out just the two of us without Daddy. He had to go to Albany for a night for a Relay meeting. Jack and I hung out with Auntie Kim, Mammy and Papa on Friday night for dinner and then Saturday went to swimming lessons, had lunch together and then came home while mommy did some cleaning. Jack was very happy when his daddy came home though, mainly because he brought him some balloons. As for Sunday it was another day at home just the three of us, so Jack's room got cleaned and I went through his clothes again. It feels like this kid is always growing and I always have to go through his clothes. Good thing we have lots of hand me downs!

This week has been quite a busy week already, and it's only going to get worse. Tomorrow night is the kick-off meeting for the Relay, so I've been helping Mark and Grammy get things together for that. Friday we have Katy's rehearsal and then dinner at my house and then Saturday is Katy's wedding. All three of us have a role in the wedding (I'm the matron of honor, Jack is the ring bearer and Mark is doing a reading) so we have some pretty big duties for the wedding. Mark and I have been trying to get our work done for the tail end of the week because we have a lot going on. It should be a fun weekend....provided my son doesn't try to jump in the baptismal fountain during Katy and Ryan's ceremony. I'll let you know how he does =)

Of course I have some pictures to show you from this week. Although I haven't had time to take a lot, I've still got a few. Jack enjoys getting into things lately, one would be his hamper and the other would be his diaper box. He is a strange child....but I think you all knew that.

Reading books in his hamper...
Diaper box time...
Cheese!!
We are mean parents...making him get out all by himself
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: