Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I am again a little late with the holiday wishes. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We had a busy, yet very enjoyable Christmas filled with several family gatherings and a living room full of toys.

We started it off with a Christmas party last weekend with some of Gramps' family and a visit from Santa. I have tons of pictures of that day, so I just put them in a slide show for everyone to view. It starts off with us making cookies at Grammy's house, then the party with Santa and the last picture is from Grandma Joan's Christmas party.

When I have a free minute I'll make sure to post about our Christmas. It's been a long week and we have to head out to the mall now to exchange some things and look for some after Christmas sales.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: